Fury vs Wilder Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: WOW HYDRATE Ltd (company no. 08898452) whose trading address is at 5 Prospect Business Park, Langston Road, Loughton, IG10 3TR.
2. The competition is open to all entrants except employees of WOW HYDRATE and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. Entrants under the age of 18 must have the consent of a parent or guardian over the age of 18 to enter the competition. WOW HYDRATE reserves the right to obtain proof of such consent and to refuse entry or to choose another winner if such proof, where requested, has not been given.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/ her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.instagram.com/wowhydrate
7. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
8. Closing date for entry will be 09/02/2020 at 23:59pm. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be considered.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: • Like the post • Follow @wowhydrate • Tag or comment the friend you would like to bring with you and hashtag if you are from the #UK or #USA in the comments
11. If the drawn winner is under the age of 18 they must tag a responsible adult over the age of 18 who will be accompanying them on the trip. If this has not occurred the drawn winner must identify an alternative person who is a responsible adult over the age of 18 to accompany them on the trip, other wise WOW HYDRATE reserves the right to pick another winner.
12. There will be two winners, one will be drawn from US entrants and another from UK entrants based on the country hash-tagged in the comments.
13. If you are not from the country claimed to be in the comments from the hashtag used, we reserve the right to pick another winner who is.
14. WOW HYDRATE reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of the cancellation of the fight, a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by WOW HYDRATE.
15. WOW HYDRATE is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
16. The prize is as follows: • Two tickets for UK entrant to Wilder vs Fury on February 22nd 2020 in Las Vegas • Two tickets for USA entrant to Wilder vs Fury on February 22nd 2020 in Las Vegas • UK Winner: Economy flights from the UK only on 20th February 2020, returning 24th February 2020. (This includes the flights only, the winner will be responsible for any fees accrued before, during and after the flight. All entrants must also be able to fly from a UK airport only on the dates specified above.) • USA Winner: Economy internal USA flights on 20th February 2020, returning 24th February 2020. • One room only accommodation for each winner (UK and USA) from 20th February 2020 to 24th February 2020. The winner will be responsible for any fees acquired during the stay at the hotel. • $300 spending money for the duration of the trip for each winner.
17. Transfers to and from the airport and hotel for both UK and USA winners are included.
18. The UK winner must obtain their own temporary visa in order to enter the US and be eligible to enter.
19. The UK winner must have 6 months left on their passport at the time of travel.
20. The winner must organise their own travel insurance for the duration of the trip from February 20th 2020 to February 24th 2020.
21. If the winner is under the age of 18, they must be accompanied by a parent/guardian and have their consent to travel. If this is not the case, they must have consent from a parent/guardian to travel with the identified responsible adult over the age of 18. WOW HYDRATE reserves the right to obtain proof of such consent and to refuse entry or to choose another winner if such proof, where requested, has not been given.
22. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
23. The winner or reserve winner will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by WOW HYDRATE after the closing date via simpliers.com on 9th February 2020 and announced at 19:00pm on February 10th 2020.
24. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, WOW HYDRATE reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner
25. WOW HYDRATE will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered
26. WOW HYDRATE’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
27. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England
28. The winner and companion agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent
29. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions