Home›Aldi Grassroots Full Terms and Conditions
Aldi Grassroots Full Terms and Conditions
- Enter your email to sign up to get:
- 5 free multipacks of WOW HYDRATE from Aldi*
- *The first 250 people who sign up will receive the opportunity to redeem the cost of 5 multipacks of WOW HYDRATE from Aldi
- You will be able to get 5 multipacks (20 bottles) from any Aldi store across the UK.
- You will receive a congratulations email with instructions on how to redeem the cost of your 5 multipacks.**
- **To redeem you will receive an email confirming you are one of the entrants eligible to redeem the cost of 5 multipacks after your purchase. There will be a link to upload your Aldi Receipt and bank details to be refunded after purchasing a maximum of 5 multipacks from any Aldi store. Your receipt will be checked and you will then be refunded within 14 working days of submitting your receipt.
- You can only redeem one purchase of 5 free multipacks from Aldi i. We will not refund you for any purchases exceeding 5 multipacks or any multiple purchases.
- The promoter is: WOW HYDRATE Ltd (company no. 08898452) whose trading address is at Grangewood House, Oakwood Hill Industrial Estate, Loughton, IG10 3TZ
- The initiative is open to all those who provided their email and accepted marketing from our previous Harry Hydrates Grassroots initiative .
- This initiative is not open to employees of WOW HYDRATE and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
- There is no entry fee.
- By signing up an entrant is indicating his/ her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the initiative and details of how to enter are via email.
- The opening date for this competition is 17/03/2023 until the end of WOW HYDRATE’s partnership with Aldi.
- No responsibility can be accepted for sign ups not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the initiative can be found above.
- If the person who has signed up is under the age of 18 they must take a responsible adult over the age of 18 who will be accompanying them on the trip. If this has not occurred the drawn winner must identify an alternative person who is a responsible adult over the age of 18 to accompany them on the trip, otherwise WOW HYDRATE reserves the right to not refund the purchase.
- If you are not from the country claimed (UK) to sign up for the initiative you will not be successful.
WOW HYDRATE reserves the right to cancel or amend the initiative and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of the cancellation of the fight, a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by WOW HYDRATE.
WOW HYDRATE is not responsible for inaccurate sign up details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- This is a WOW HYDRATE initiative and is not affiliated with Aldi.
- WOW HYDRATE’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the initiative will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The initiative and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England
- Any personal data relating to sign ups will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent
- Entry into the initiative will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.